We know that a day in the life of a procurement pro is rarely predictable. But whatever the day throws your way, we’re here for you. Our full-service customer support model includes functional and technical support – reducing your down time and getting you back to saving. We guarantee support of our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle, so you can be confident you’ll always have the help you need. Just give us a call. We’re always happy to assist you and make sure any problems are resolved as quickly as possible.
Have a question? In addition to providing a quick connection to SciQuest support, the solution portal allows you to submit product enhancement requests. Each request is tracked and considered for incorporation in future software releases.
If you would like further information, we encourage you to search our customer support database to find answers to frequently asked questions, product documentation and release notes, and links to training webinars.
Solution Portal Benefits
- Notifies a Customer Support Specialist of an incident automatically.
- Provides a database of information on each software product release.
- Provides access to product documentation.
- Provides a database of frequently asked questions including resolved issues other customers encountered.
- Assigns an Incident Tracking number (ITN) automatically.
- Allows you to submit incidents, receive updates and track the progress of an incident on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Provides emergency online support on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Provides secure password-protected access to this site.
In the event that you are not satisfied with how we are handling your incident, SciQuest offers a formal Incident Escalation Process that will involve management on both sides. The following SciQuest management staff are notified as an incident escalates:
- Team Lead
- Customer Support Manager
- Senior Customer Support Manager
- Senior Director of Customer Support
- Vice President of Operations