Six times a year we hold Regional User Group meetings, hosted by our customers, at various locations around the country. Last week, I had the pleasure of visiting beautiful Palo Alto where Stanford University hosted 19 organizations for a fun and informative gathering to talk source-to-settle and all things SciQuest!
What was on the agenda?
- Detailed review of our new functionality delivered to-date with product managers available to answer any questions
- Preview of our Fall 2012 release with key features requested by our customers
- Update on our accounts payable roadmap and the upcoming SciQuest Digital Mailroom
- Recent acquisition of Upside Software and the best contract lifecycle management solution in the industry
- Discussion of best practices in small working groups
Attendees also had an opportunity to meet our new VP of Customer Operations Teresa Jamison who came to listen and meet many of our customers.
Weren’t able to make it? Do not despair: we have two more meetings coming up in St. Louis and Dallas. Reach out to your Client Partner if you are interested in joining us.