Supplier management begins with vendor discovery before the first purchase order is cut, followed by information gathering, registration, qualification and ultimately selection. With our supplier management solutions, the process just got easier – and more automated – than ever, and that means time and cost savings for you. Our complete Total Supplier Manager solution helps users achieve a reduction in risk exposure brought by suppliers, a greater depth of and visibility into supplier data, and consistent and accurate supplier data for supporting sourcing and procurement strategies. Read more below about each of our Supplier Information Management solutions.
Total Supplier Manager:
Total Supplier Manager (TSM) spans the supplier life cycle, providing you with a consolidated web-based repository of your entire supplier base. TSM uses streamlined workflows and process automation along with intelligent questionnaires to guide vendor registration and to ascertain and reduce supplier risk, thus enhancing your sourcing and procurement practices and strategies. TSM also powers supplier diversity programs by delivering complete visibility into local and global diverse and non-diverse suppliers and diversity certificate management.
As part of the SciQuest Source-to-Settle suite, Total Supplier Manager enables you to collect and maintain the supplier information necessary to run more effective eSourcing projects, manage supplier spending, and streamline the Procure-to-Pay process.
Total Supplier Manager gives you:
- Insight into supplier capabilities and their status in adhering to your business requirements.
- Elimination of many manual processes for managing the supplier database.
- Formalized data collection that reduces discrepancies across supplier profiles, consistent, accurate and reliable supplier information when generating reports.
- Reduction in risk exposure brought by dealing with third-party suppliers.
- A clear and simple-to-navigate user interface for rapid user training and adoption.