Total Supplier Manager
Best-in-class programs incorporate upfront regulatory and business process compliance. SciQuest’s Total Supplier Manager standardizes this by incorporating supplier management from the very beginning, spanning supplier discovery, information gathering, registration, qualification and selection.
Automated, Full Life Cycle Supplier Management
After a supplier has been selected, Total Supplier Manager spans the supplier life cycle with supplier onboarding and relationship management by using intelligent questionnaires, streamlined workflows and process automation. Take your supplier relationships — and your company’s performance — to the next level by enabling sustainability, diversity, compliance, social responsibility, green initiatives, scorecarding and risk management.
- Total Supplier Registration Portal creates a web-based centralized repository of your entire supplier base including both diverse and non-diverse suppliers.
- Pre-Qualification Management gives you insight into supplier capabilities during the initial registration process by incorporating commodity/category specific questions.
- Diversity Certification Tracking & Verification tracks suppliers’ electronic copies of their diverse certificate types and expiration dates.
- Automated Email /Fax and Batch Communication allows managers to automatically request updates, notify suppliers of certification expirations and generate email requests for monthly, quarterly or yearly 2nd tier spend from Primes. Email schedule and content are fully configurable.
- Onboarding & Enablement automates supplier setup processes for payables from prospect to active paying supplier. Functionality includes payment information collection, W8/9 document collection, and TIN matching.
- Dynamic Qualification & Risk Compliance enables you to easily manage collection, validation and renewal requirements of risk-related documentation through a formalized supplier vetting process.
- Social Responsibility Compliance and Sustainability lets you collect, review and manage supplier compliance and sustainability information.
- Supplier Scorecard & Performance Management lets you strategically monitor and assess your supplier performance.
- 2nd Tier Reporting lets you manage your 2nd tier program by giving Primes online reporting of direct, indirect, or project-based sub-spends. Track associated 2nd tier goals and compliance.
- Total Spend Reporting generates automated analysis views of spend data based on commodity categories, diversity, locations, business units, top vendors and top spends. Federal SBA Compliance Reports provide auditable spend views based on government classifications and reporting standards.
Managing your entire supplier base just got easier. SciQuest’s Total Supplier Manager delivers an automated, full life cycle supplier management solution that gives your organization complete visibility into local and global diverse and non-diverse suppliers.