Forrester Wave Report
Download the Contract Life-Cycle Management Report from Q2, 2011 Download
The process involved with contract management is still largely a manual operation in most organizations. Research from industry analysts says that as much as 2-5% of total annual costs can be saved by eliminating contract inaccuracies and non-compliance, and much more if you consider the risk avoidance of large legal suits.
Best-in-Class Contract Management is easy to implement and use
Recognized by industry analysts Forrester Research in June 2011 as the highest-rated contract lifecycle management solution, SciQuest’s Contract Director enables users to manage the complete contract lifecycle online.
Contract Director is designed to improve the contracting process and sets the standard for enterprise contract management best practices.
- Advanced user-configurable interface enables rapid user adoption while robust security features ensure information and functions are granted only to the appropriate people.
- Contract Director’s ‘Smart Template’ and advanced document hierarchy technologies simplify management of contracts across the enterprise while flexible role and organizational hierarchy-based security ensures each user has access to the documents and functionality they need.
- Contract management functions, including event, compliance, performance and delivery, assessment and management, maximize the value of business agreements through the entire lifecycle.
- Highly-configurable workflow engine that dynamically routes agreements to the right internal approver or reviewer based on a comprehensive set of contract variables, including monetary value, type, commodity, and risk level.
- Flexible reporting capabilities provide easy access to the contract portfolio, in depth insight into upcoming events and superior management control.
- Native integration of DeltaView, the leading document comparison technology by Workshare, streamlines the collaboration between negotiating business partners and minimizes potential litigation risks to your organization.
- Contract Director’s Clause Analysis features shorten contract creation and maintenance cycles by giving you actionable insights into which contract templates and clauses are negotiated the most, and the type of changes.