SciQuest takes customer relationships seriously. In fact, our industry-tailored Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business automation solutions are backed by customer service so good that we can claim a 98% customer renewal rate.
Once you’ve selected the SciQuest cloud-based business automation solution that will transform your procure-to-pay processes, we will work with you to develop and execute a plan to ensure seamless technology integration. Our business automation technology can optimize your company's bottom line.
We have launched hundreds of business automation solutions over the years for organizations of all sizes and have developed some best practices that ensure we meet our three mission-critical goals: complete on-time, deliver value and no surprises.
High-touch Service Maximizes Your Investment
SciQuest Customer Support ranges from hand holding to hands-off services throughout the SaaS product lifecycle.
- Your implementation team will be experts in their tactical responsibilities, as well as experts in working with each other.
- We use cloud-based, online tools for easy access to all project-related data, and we clearly document roles and responsibilities.
- To maximize user adoption when the procure-to-pay solution goes live, we involve your end-users early in the process.
- And while we have a very successful implementation model that balances design, development and testing, we build in flexibility to address changing situations and ensure we meet your business automation needs.
For customers that meet the investment requirement, SciQuest Client Partners consistently monitor their program’s performance and provide feedback and suggestions to help them realize maximum ROI.
- Serve as advocate, coach, and partner to customers – a voice into SciQuest product development and motivation to get the most out of their SciQuest business automation solution.
- Provide an in-depth review two times per year to review metrics and compliance.
- Use key performance indicators and usage metrics to offer advice.
With SciQuest Managed Network Services, you can outsource the day-to-day burden of supplier enablement and focus on strategic procurement initiatives.
- SciQuest project managers bring extensive experience and technical knowledge to help customers and suppliers connect easily and rapidly.
- You can get a rich set of catalogs and technical integrations at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself.
- You still maintain full control over product, price and service from your suppliers.
SciQuest University offers a robust course catalog to help you get the most out of your investment in SciQuest business automation technology. SciQuest customers can register for classes on a variety of topics ranging from site administration, supplier management, creating sourcing events, and more! Contact the SciQuest Education Team to discuss a curriculum that best works for your learning needs, your organization, and your budget. If you’d like to see a class added to the schedule, just let us know.
- Gain skills to improve user adoption
- Quick ramp-up for administrators and help desk resources
- Lots of classes so you can find one that is perfect for you
- Learn advanced features to take you to the next level
- Get continuing education credits that can be applied to the certification program of your choice
- Classroom Training is one of the effective methods of learning. These interactive classes range from half-day to five-day sessions either at a specific location or onsite
- Virtual Classes provide a way for SciQuest customers to focus on specific areas of learning for short periods of time. They are interactive, instructor-led, web-based sessions, lasting approximately two hours